A-One Erowa Stainless Steel 148 Pallet for CNC Machine
|FOB Price:||US $153.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $153.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 3A-110048
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Application: for Clamping Round Material
- Accuracy: 0.002mm
- Note: with Chuck Spigots
- Trademark: A-one
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8466200000
- Logo Printing: with or Without Logo
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Version: System Size 50 Include Wrench.
- Slot Size: 74.2mm
- OEM Logo Service: Avaliable
- Usage: Pipe Clamp
- Transport Package: Inner Packed with Black EPE
- Origin: Shenzhen. China
1. Version: Steel, corrosion-resistant. Centering integrated in the pallet
2. For use on all A-one powe chucks and production chuck. To accommodate workpieces and fixtures
In chip-cutting maching processes.
3. Through pallet with M8 bolts or through blank with M10 bolts.
Our products advantage:
Fast: Clamping in seconds. The way of clamp traditional manual lock clamp greatly reduce manual work and save time.
Save: Save aligment of processing suitable for variety and special workpiece processing achieve free preset and detection on outside.
Precision: Unique standard interface precision repeat locating.
Our company advantage:
The company has the advanced production facility such as JUNG form
Grinding machine and ELB highprecision surface grinding machine of Germany, MOORE jig grinding machine of USA, internal and external grinding machine and thread grindingmachine of Switzerland, and OKUMA machining center andTSUGAMI numerical controlmachine of Japan.
1-3days for sample order, 3-7days for official order
Why choose us?
1. The lowest production cost.
2. Flexible production plan.
3. Better quality production
If you interested our products, please feel free to contact me
Phone: +86 18038003166
centering integrated in the pallet
|Application||For use on all A-one powe chucks and production chuck.To accommodate workpieces and fixtures in chip-cutting maching processes.|
|mounting||Through pallet with M8 bolts or through blank with M10 bolts.|