Erowa Stainless Steel Power Centering Plate for CNC Lathe
|1-9 10-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $119 US $109 US $99|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 3A-400001
- Size: Middle
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Version: Including 4 Suppporting Feet M8
- Finished Size: 90*85*5mm
- Technical: Its Centering Plates
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Net Weight: 0.12kg
- Transport Package: Inner Packed with Black EPE
- Origin: Shenzhen. China
- Logo Printing: OEM Is Avaliable
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Application: Forfor Workpieces and Electrodes
- Accuracy: 0.002mm
- OEM Logo Service: Avaliable
- Usage: Pipe Clamp
- Trademark: A-ONE
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8466200000
1. Version: Corrosion-resistant, including 8 supporting feet M84*M5 screw.
2. To be fixed workpieces and electrodes
3. Mounted on the electrode plate or workpiece and on planne surface blank too.
Our products advantage:
Fast: Clamping in seconds. The way of clamp traditional manual lock clamp greatly reduce manual work and save time.
Save: Save aligment of processing suitable for variety and special workpiece processing achieve free preset and detection on outside.
Precision: Unique standard interface precision repeat locating.
Our company advantage:
The company has the advanced production facility such as JUNG form
Grinding machine and ELB highprecision surface grinding machine of Germany, MOORE jig grinding
Machine of USA, internal and external grinding machine and thread grindingmachine of Switzerland, and
OKUMA machining center andTSUGAMI numerical controlmachine of Japan.
1-3days for sample order, 3-7days for official order
Why choose us?
1. The lowest production cost.
2. Flexible production plan.
3. Better quality production
If you interested our products, please feel free to contact me
|version||Ground,including 8 supporting feet M8.|
|Application||For workpieces,jigs and fixtures in chip-removal machining.|
|Mounting||According to accompanying fitting instructions|