Stainless Steel CNC Pipe Clamp Holder for Clamping Workpiece
|50-99 100-149 150+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14.9 US $13.9 US $12.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 3A-520109
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2000, CE
- Application: for Workpieces and Electrodes
- Accuracy: 0.002mm
- OEM Logo Service: Avaliable
- Net Weight: 0.491kg
- Transport Package: Inner Packed with Black EPE
- Origin: Shenzhen. China
- Logo Printing: OEM Is Available
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Version: Set of 12units
- Finished Size: 50.8*50.8*41.2mm
- Max Weight with Electrode: 20kg/44ibs
- Advantage: for Clamping Max 20 mm Electrode
- Trademark: A-ONE
- Specification: SGS, Each Contains 4 Fixed Screws
- HS Code: 8466200000
1. Version: Set of 12units, each set contains 4 fixed screws.
2. To be fixed workpieces and electrodes. For holding the lardgest 25mm electrode and workpiece
3. Hardness: HRC30-36
Our products advantage:
Fast: Clamping in seconds. The way of clamp traditional manual lock clamp greatly reduce manual work and save time.
Save: Save aligment of processing suitable for variety and special workpiece processing achieve free preset and detection on outside.
Precision: Unique standard interface precision repeat locating.
Our company advantage:
The company has the advanced production facility such as JUNG form
Grinding machine and ELB highprecision surface grinding machine of Germany, MOORE jig grinding
Machine of USA, internal and external grinding machine and thread grindingmachine of Switzerland, and
OKUMA machining center and TSUGAMI numerical controlmachine of Japan.
1-3days for sample order, 3-7days for official order
Why choose us?
1. The lowest production cost.
2. Flexible production plan.
3. Better quality production
If you interested our products, please feel free to contact me
|Version||Set of 12units,|
|application||To be fixed workpieces and electrodes,for holding the lardgest 20mm square electrode or workpiece|
|Mounting:||mounted on the erowa chuck to clamping workpiece,|